Thursday, December 26, 2019

Dog Toilet Paper Tongue

It's Gross, Dogs Love It!

The "Why I Hate Dogs" Series



Dogs love to eat feces, shit, excrement...
Dogs adore to drink urine, any piss...
Dogs love to roll in filfth...

...and lick their insane owners: dog lovers!!!












By dogsfromhell on 1 April 2014
(This post was extracted from the site WhyIHateDogs.com, that does not exist anymore, with the sole aim to keep it alive for all the normal people out there as the great info on that site is always relevant and timeless. Any concern, just drop a line.)

Read All Comments and Leave Your Own

dogsfromhell April 1, 2014 at 6:23 am
Nothing is more vile than this!
Canetoad April 1, 2014 at 12:32 pm
And here’s a link to where that tongue’s been before it slobbers all over it’s besotted owner’s mouth! (Caution: offensive content of a canine penile nature): http://www.findavet.us/2011/08/how-to-treat-your-dogs-smegma/ Even worse if it’s slobbering over a non-consenting baby’s face.
dogsfromhell April 1, 2014 at 4:26 pm
Really disgusting. Thanks for the photo Canetoad. I’ve included it in the post heading. Do you think the cultists will get the idea now?
dogsfromhell April 1, 2014 at 4:33 pm
The non-consenting baby issue is truly disturbing. These people are so enthralled with their fur slaves and have no problem letting them lick a baby’s hands, mouth, face and toys. Children’s Services should be involved at this point, but unlikely. That alone could keep me awake at night.
K.N. April 3, 2014 at 12:58 pm
A recent news article warned of salmonella poisoning from dog saliva.
Jane April 5, 2014 at 9:39 am
Those pictures are revolting. I have never been able to understand why some people enjoy being licked by a dog. It’s really gross!

Read All Comments and Leave Your Own

Unheeded Warnings April 5, 2014 at 3:56 pm
So amazingly disgusting.
As are all dog worshippers.
miau April 5, 2014 at 10:17 pm
i cannot wait when this topic get out from front page. Strong call to vomit when seeing last picture.
dogsfromhell April 6, 2014 at 6:04 am
It IS really gross. Anyone else think it should get moved down a bit? Canetoad? nodogs4me? willko? mfatpony? bluewatj? IMO I think the trolls should have a reality check every time they visit the site. But please let me know.
Wayne April 9, 2014 at 2:03 pm
Utterly vile and revolting. Anyone who would allow a dog to do that to a child should be locked up. It’s keen sense of smell can, no doubt, smell a person’s stomach contents and it’s doing what wolves do: begging for a vomit snack.. Vomit one time and see if it doesn’t eat it like it’s gourmet desert.
naoma4 April 10, 2014 at 12:36 pm
Dog just licked its butt after it crapped and then people let it put its tongue in their mouth. Gagsville. Would you kiss a person who just let a dog’s tongue in their mout? Excuse me while I puke.
naoma4 April 10, 2014 at 12:37 pm
I would not worry too much about the salmonella — just about the filth on its tongue…..aargh.
naoma4 April 10, 2014 at 12:39 pm
People actually call dogs their “fur children.” I say: a child will learn to use the toilet, go to school, graduate, find a fine career and take a bath. Dogs will always crap wherever and you will “pick it up.” Lick you in the mouth — puke.
Wayne April 10, 2014 at 12:53 pm
I wouldn’t even want to SHAKE HANDS with a person who would do that.
what-happened-to-america April 13, 2014 at 9:08 am
Gross me out! Especially that last picture…why is this even socially acceptable? SMH…it astounds me…
Canetoad April 15, 2014 at 3:53 am
Yeah … maybe it was doing this before it did that [posts footage of dog eating its own poop]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nuUpR1fdf0 Why do people keep these disgusting animals?
dogsfromhell April 15, 2014 at 5:37 am
I can’t believe some idiot would put that on You Tube
Izzy April 20, 2014 at 1:57 pm
Thanks- I cannot understand why people brag about french kissing their dog. I just saw that in a local newspaper supposedly heartwarming story about a rescued dog. How is that not bestiality? So gross!
Canetoad April 22, 2014 at 3:23 pm
Here is another dog toilet paper tongue photo. It even mentions that dogs use their tongues as toilet paper. http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2011/11/a-dogs-mouth-is-not-cleaner-than-a-humans-mouth/
dogsfromhell April 22, 2014 at 3:28 pm
That is so, so creepy. That’s one nasty date.
dogsfromhell April 22, 2014 at 3:57 pm
I couldnt help but include it in Dog Toilet Paper Tongue. Can you find another nasty photo of a dog doing the horrible deed of licking its own junk. That should drive the message home LOL
Driveby April 26, 2014 at 6:00 pm
Ya know, I think people who allow their shit eater to french kiss them after said shit eater just gobbled up a big, steaming, smelly, pile of crap are probably having sex with said shit eater as well.
Izzy April 27, 2014 at 11:17 pm
It makes me nauseous too, actually. I just don’t get it.Normal people don’t french kiss anyone except their lovers. not their best friends, not their family members. So why a dirty animal? It’s disturbing. yet as a single woman I am not supposed to advertise the fact that I have one cat because people will think I am pathetic or weird. Unbelievable. My cat is clean, quiet, stays in the background and provides a charming, homey atmosphere to the apartment. Meanwhile a middle-aged woman writes a ‘human interest’ story for the local paper about a dog she rescued going on and on about all the disgusting things the creature does, adding that she french kisses the ugly beast and that’s considered normal??
Izzy April 27, 2014 at 11:21 pm
Well, like most dog “lovers” they are probably sleeping with the beast. Now just picture it. They are in bed, cuddling and french kissing! Why stop there?
dogsfromhell April 28, 2014 at 12:28 am
Yeah I don’t get it either. It’s like a whole deluded culture of codependency with a wealthy enabler aka the pet product industry. Dogs are promoted because they are far more profitable than cats. Dogs are bigger, consume more food and require more accessories. As disease prone hybrids they need more medical attention.
Izzy April 28, 2014 at 12:56 pm
That’s interesting. It would make sense. Do you have any documentation of that? I would LOVE to post that on Facebook. Hah! Interesting…I wonder if they invest in Hollywood. I worked as a nanny for about five years until a few years ago and took the kids to a lot of G-rated movies, and a large percentage starred dogs. I remember that being the case occasionally when I was a kid, but nothing like this.
Incidentally, what happened to Dog Haters Unite? I tried to go to the site recently but it is members only?
dogsfromhell April 28, 2014 at 1:08 pm
I had posted a finding a while back. I’d have to dig it out. I will look however. Not sure about dog haters …maybe they were getting too much spam and/or aggressive comments from dog cultists so they make you join now..haven’t been on there for a while
Izzy April 28, 2014 at 10:54 pm
Thanks.
zoop April 29, 2014 at 9:23 pm
I have read that a lot of dog owners admit to having intercourse with their dog in the bedroom with them. :{
Dog hater & 90s fan May 3, 2014 at 10:29 am
Ewww I just threw up in my mouth. Ugh sooo gross!
Dog hater & 90s fan May 3, 2014 at 10:30 am
My rats will never do that hell I bet their even smarter then a dog!
dogsfromhell May 3, 2014 at 10:57 am
Haha! Right?
Tee May 8, 2014 at 6:52 pm
Those pictures are disgusting barf
naoma foreman May 15, 2014 at 1:59 am
Just saw that “toilet paper tongue” — I hope I can get it OUT OF MY MIND PICTURE!!! I am sure others saw this also.
naoma foreman May 15, 2014 at 2:01 am
EONS ago — and I mean eons. I saw a video film of Linda Lovelace–anyone remember her –? (Deep Throat). She was having sex with a dog that she denied ever doing. But it was a real video. Talk about nauseating.
bob June 22, 2014 at 7:58 pm
hahaha! Those photos are so hilarious!
Especially the last one, the dogs tongue is right inside her mouth. OMG I can’t stop smiling but I feel disgusted all at the same time 🙂
dogsarestupidandugly June 25, 2014 at 9:59 pm
Dogs eat their own shit, other animals’ shit, used pads and tampons, garbage, rotten animal corpses and vomit (their own and otherwise). Then people let them lick their faces and their BABIES’ FACES. That last photo with the dog’s tongue in her mouth nearly made me wretch.
IKickYourDogInTheFace! June 27, 2014 at 1:38 pm
Absolutely revolting! Almost as bad as that leg-humping thing they do. Vile, useless creatures!
Emilie Pastova July 1, 2014 at 6:18 am
Going vomiting after seeing those pictures! How disgusting!
naoma foreman July 1, 2014 at 6:35 am
MAY I say: totally puke worthy. And, that tongue is so full of germs I hope the lickee lives…
naoma foreman July 1, 2014 at 6:38 am
Dear DRIVEBY: I am over in France for a few months — in Paris. And I have never seen any “French person” FRENCH KISS their crap
eating pet. Everyone does that both cheek thing but with HUMANS!!
Emilie Pastova July 1, 2014 at 7:35 am
To bob. Yes, the photos are vile-hilarious! I can’t stop smiling and throwing up at the same time!
dogsfromhell July 2, 2014 at 11:23 am
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/a_fine_whine/2013/05/i_hate_dogs_they_re_lounging_in_our_offices_and_licking_us_at_our_cafes.html
Great article stating, “Not everyone likes dogs”. Maybe a dog cultist will even read this!
Razzmatazz July 2, 2014 at 10:33 pm
Gack. These photos are disgusting.
My dogs are not allowed to lick me. Ever. I have a rule.
Does anyone remember that scene from the Beethoven movie where the kid shares his ice cream with the dog? Ever since I was a kid I’ve thought that was revolting and could never understand it.
Wayne Webb July 2, 2014 at 11:12 pm
That’s the primary reason I hate dog movies.,
BewareOfDogs July 19, 2014 at 5:31 pm
Knowitall January 28, 2015 at 9:17 pm
This is a direct quote from what?
“Is it actually possible, that you dog haters think we, dog lovers, would be happy to be kept awake by a barking dog? That we would be happy stepping into crap left behind by a loose dog or owner not accepting the responsibility of picking it up? Many people do not care for dogs, but to “hate” them with such vicious emotion is targeting the dog instead of the dog owner that is not a responsible member of society. Dogs are not the problem; humans are! That dog haters would actually lace food to kill a dog, thereby, in all probability killing another animal as well, is a conscience exercise in the practice of satanic evil worshipers. Why is your anger not directed to the irresponsible humans that do not train, control and love their dogs? I find that such irresponsible humans are just as evil as the haters that spew such venomous words. Why do you think you should all be granted a perfect life? Are you all that arrogant to believe that we dog lovers don’t have instances in our daily lives that we find annoying, bothersome, etc., that the very thought is irritating? How would you like your child’s sandbox used as a litter box by neighbor’s cats? I still love cats, but there are irresponsible owners that continue to let them roam in the night despite putting their lives in danger. How would you like neighborhood kids playing outside until all hours of the night each summer, while you would like your windows open but must put on the air or hear the loud shouting or ball bouncing or screeching of tires of older teens? Imagine being a responsible pet owner, only to have stones thrown at your fenced and friendly dog? You are incapable of living in society and all it’s imperfections. Your arrogance is seething out of your pores, and I am so thankful that I still see the beauty in the rose; the smile of the child that shouted the night before with his friends; or the teen the raced dangerously, but was blessed to come home unscathed. Satan walks the earth until Jesus comes back. Easy to see where you all fit in!”
Yep some crazy dog licker. No worse insult. From anilak.com another no dog site. THE REBELLION SPREADS! I also want to share this tune: dogs are stupid
They eat poo
And try to lick you
Rabid and savage
Yet they have it
All
By a knowitall
Knowitall January 29, 2015 at 2:01 pm
I am sorry that dumb dog licker quote took up a lot of space. It is amazing how they will rant on and on about it.
Dave February 5, 2015 at 1:20 am
@Knowitall
You are correct in that the dog hater’s anger should be directed at the dog owner…so if it makes you feel any better, I hate the owners as much as I hate the dogs. But please explain something to me…why are there so many irresponsible dog owners? As a matter of fact, I would say that the majority of dog owners are irresponsible, if not all the time, then at least some of the time. Your first sentence was regarding barking dogs, and that you don’t want to be kept awake any more than anyone else. Please explain to me why I can go into my back yard anytime in the middle of the night (and I often do) and hear dogs barking from several directions about 50% of the time. Sometimes the barking dog is right next door, which is why I’m awake in the first place. I have to assume that the dog owners could not care less that their dog is disturbing my life or anyone else’s. From the tone of your entry, I’m to assume that I should just accept this as part of life. Why do dog haters have to put up with being woken up in the middle of the night? Why don’t dog owners shut their flippin dogs up and stop disturbing the peace? If I stood out on my porch or back yard in the middle of the night and started shouting “HEY, HEY, HEY” at the top of my lungs for 10, 20, 30 minutes or more, my neighbors would call the police on me. But if I call the police on my neighbor’s barking dog, they won’t come. In my experience, dog owners are rarely made to account for their irresponsibility.
Wayne February 5, 2015 at 8:47 am
My neighbor is letting his FOUR monstrous, great danes run loose in our rural neighborhood turning over people’s garbage, scattering it over half an acre, charging at my south fence, terrorizing my sheep, chasing cars. I really don’t want to have to SHOOT the worthless things but I will if they come down my driveway again.
Cheesy Chris February 11, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Dogs are disgusting! And stupid! I hate dogs, dogs are such yoohoos!
kinggrits February 13, 2015 at 11:48 am
These pictures are hilarious and disturbing at the same time. Why would anyone with any sense would allow a dog to lick them is beyond me.
Grits March 3, 2015 at 2:49 pm
Dogs are disgusting. I live in an urban environment and when I take a stroll I have to be careful so I don’t step in a pile of dog droppings. While some “responsible” dog owners don’t mind walking around with little bags of dog droppings I never see any of them hosing down the piss that their dog has sprayed. No they leave it to dry so that everyone can smell it while they walk. Ugh. And they wonder why I hate dogs.
Candice March 14, 2015 at 5:04 pm
Yuck
thepinch April 21, 2015 at 3:59 pm
……Really brings home just how far it goes.
In fairness, the dog is just being a dog – licking, that is. It is people who allow it to happen, and carry it to extremes.
When you think about it, it is a very nasty way of humans dominating other humans with these vile acts, and then shaming them if you disapprove. Can you say, “bullying”?
Wayne April 21, 2015 at 4:12 pm
Agreed
dogsfromhell April 22, 2015 at 2:54 pm
Doggers are most definitely bullies They routinely use their dogs to terrorize their neighbors or anyone for that matter.
nerissa May 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Oh my god that is so gross.
I hate when people go on about how “a dogs tongue and month has less germs than a humans.” I got a hard time believing that since I see dogs lick their own asses and eat shit. I have a daughter who’s only three months old and the stupid dog my boyfriend has is always trying to lick her face, and I see her go out in the yard and eat piles of dog crap daily. It is the most disgusting thing I have never seen, so I don’t even let the dog near my baby, much less leave it alone with her for even a minute.
Marion May 2, 2015 at 7:29 am
Nerissa. Your relationship won’t never work. Until your boyfriend has a dog and you dogs dislike.
Jeff V. July 4, 2015 at 1:31 pm
Dogs are disgusting. I’ve killed many of the little devil beasts : )
Mike B. July 4, 2015 at 2:10 pm
Are you kidding me? Theres no way we can kill them all. We could steal them out of our neighbors back yards and ship them to the Koreans so they can feed themselves. They hate dogs more than any of us.
Mike B. July 4, 2015 at 2:27 pm
Marion please don’t use double negatives in a sentence or give stupid relationship advice.
Felicity Self July 23, 2015 at 12:04 pm
I agree, dogs happily eat vomit,and excrement. How anyone could let these filthy beasts lick their faces. DISGUSTING!!!!!
Felicity Self July 23, 2015 at 12:10 pm
I agree with everything you just said. I have no problem using my real name here, as I have no problem admitting to the fact that I find dogs(and lots of other animals, including cats and fish) as vile, repulsive, sickening creatures.
Felicity Self July 23, 2015 at 12:14 pm
You can not ‘train out ” a dogs natural instinct to lick their asses and eat feces. Sorry. It’s the animals I dont like, not their owners.
Irritated August 30, 2015 at 12:51 pm
Ugh I f*ckin hate dogs that lick! The disgusting creature that lives in my house loves to lick everything. Clothes, furniture, people, ect.. It’s disgusting! It licks it’s dick, balls, ass and lord only knows what else. It is NOT touching me with that thing! I told my husband if he let’s the dog lick his face that he is to stay the hell way from me!
dogsfromhell August 30, 2015 at 4:59 pm
Don’t forget they eat their own shit and that of any other animal….that’s what its doing out in the back yard!
dogsfromhell August 30, 2015 at 8:36 pm
It doesn’t get any more vile than these images.
Fatooma March 12, 2016 at 3:19 am
Ewwww
Puppylove April 26, 2016 at 11:20 pm
A dogs mouth is cleaner than yours!
Lytethorn November 6, 2016 at 11:00 am
What Is This? Repulsive, Disgraceful, VILE! And Now I Look At Mutts With More Disdain, If I Didn’t Already Give Enough Disdain.
Jen April 4, 2017 at 11:17 pm
AGREE 💯💯💯💯💯 PERCENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

All messages go through Moderation.
Dog lovers are NOT welcome. Thanks.

The “dog” Word in Different Languages – Dog God Not!

Dogs, Worldwide Known as The Diabolical Beasts The “dog” word obviously has different meanings in different languages. Sure, the d...

Popular Posts