Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Dog Lovers Are Disgusting - I HATE DOGS YT

The I HATE DOGS - YouTube Series


Dog Lovers Are Disgusting
Feb 27 2017

This video is part of the I HATE DOGS - YouTube Series.


Dog Lovers Are Disgusting




Dog owners are disgusting people, right?!

Dog owners themselves are disgusting.

And I'm gonna tell you why.

Anybody who wants to be around an animal that stinks are disgusting people.

Think about it!

Why would any sane, civilized human being want a stinking animal living in their home, with them.

Now, we all know dogs stink. They all have this stinking ass dogs smell, I don't know what it is. It smells like mildew or whatever, and this shit stinks, right?!

I've gone over people's home and their whole house smells like their dog.

This weird stinking ass stench right?!

And I know these people smell that shit, or smell it when they first get it, but you see what happens is these people become accustomed to the smell

It's like a person who stinks, they eventually become adapted to their own stench and they don't even smell themselves, but everybody else can  smell them.

It's the same with these dog owners. These dog lovers who roll around, sleep in the same bed, kiss and be hugged up all on these filthy stinking animals. So the whole house will stink like dog, right?!

You walk in there and it smells like a fucking zoo. You have hair everywhere, right?!

I've sat down in a dog owners seat, got up got in my car when I get out of my car! I noticed there was dog hair all over my seat. Fucking disgusting right?!

Dog lovers, they will be covered in dog hair, right?! No sense of hygiene. No sense of cleanliness.

They start to become uncivilized, and they start to live and become like an animal themselves.

As I say, dog owners themselves are disgusting people!

You have to be disgusting yourself to fall in love with a disgusting,  stinking dog.

And their breath stinks, right?!

A dog's breath is going to stink When it licks its ass all day, when it's licking everything all day, its testicles all day, when it's eating its own shit.

This thing can eat its shit, it can lick its ass, and these people will be okay when that dog comes and lick them all in the face, all in the mouth, and they just loving it! Oh, right?! They're lovin' it!

You have to be a disgusting human being to get into that to love that type of shit.

You are disgusting!

That's why I don't date women who own dogs, who are dog lovers.

Now, you look at the way dogs drool. That is fucking disgusting, right?!

Not only these dogs are ugly as hell, especially Bulldog, pit bulls, these damn things look hideous, and on top of that they fucking drool!

It's like, I know that shit gets in your car. I know it gets on you, and you're okay with it.

You are fucking disgusting, you are a disgusting human being. 

There is no getting around it, right?!

I need to do a whole different video about how dumb dogs are.

Matter of fact, let's talk about it now.

Dogs, for some reason, cannot stop moving. I've never seen anything like it. They will run in circles, like, for no reason. They'll jump all over the place, run through the house, right?!

I come over this guy's house, this damn dog get up, start running all over the place, jumping on me, pouncing on me, right?!

And why the fuck do they breathe so much? They breathe loud! What other animal does that, right?!

And their tongue fucking hanging out of their mouths!
  
This thing looks disgusting, it smells disgusting and it has disgusting behavior, something that walks around its fucking tongue hanging out, breathing loud, and hard drooling, and stinking, eating its own shit, licking its own asshole.

And these dog lovers actually look at you as if you're evil if you don't love these fucking hideous things.

Dog lovers have severe, severe mental problems. And we are so accustomed to seeing it that we don't recognize it.

We have to start recognizing it. Mental illness is a huge problem in this country, and this is one of them, right?!

This is one of them if you are into and you love a fucking animal that walks around drooling, stinking, licking its ass, right?!

I'm not a cat person. I wouldn't own a cat. I wouldn't own any animal. But cats are light-years more acceptable than damn dogs. Also, dogs shit everywhere!

You know a dog owner when you walk past because they got shit all over their lawn, so their house stinks before you even get inside it. Their entire property stinks, right?!

It's like living on a farm. It's like living in a zoo. And these people love it. You have to be like an animal yourself, right?!

You have to have become adapted to an animal's nature and this is a filthy animal. If there's any animal they deserve to be called unclean, it is a goddamn, disgusting, dumbass dog.

I'm gonna do a whole another video on how dumb these damn things are. Just the dumbest thing, totally dependent, right?! Always begging for attention, has no sense of being civilized, at all.

You dog lovers, look: I'm just getting started. Just getting started, and if you think, for one minute, I'm gonna let up on you, sick disgusting motherfuckers.

Cuz I got a lot more material to come the way these damn things attack people every year, attack kids, kill kids. You motherfuckers really got it coming in.

Got to be more people out there like me speaking out about this shit.

I HATE DOGS!!!


This video is part of the I HATE DOGS - YouTube Series. Check them all HERE!


Dog Lovers Are Disgusting
Dog Lovers Are Disgusting

Dog Lovers Are Disgusting

Dog Lovers Are Disgusting

Dog Lovers Are Disgusting

Dog Lovers Are Disgusting

Dog Lovers Are Disgusting

Dog Lovers Are Disgusting

Dog Lovers Are Disgusting

Dog Lovers Are Disgusting


This video is part of the I HATE DOGS - YouTube Series. Check them all HERE!


Comments of "Dog Lovers Are Disgusting"

Over 2,000 comments
(showing only the most relevant)


I go into peoples houses for a living. Dog owners a very disgusting. They are deluded by their infatuation for animals. I will stand there talking to them and I cant carry a conversation because the dog bark is deafening. They have urine, hair and shit inside and outside that doesnt get cleaned up. If you're going to have an animal they need an area outside.

The “dog” Word in Different Languages – Dog God Not!

Dogs, Worldwide Known as The Diabolical Beasts The “dog” word obviously has different meanings in different languages. Sure, the d...

Popular Posts